- Low cost, fully equipped, all purpose laboratory ovens for sample drying, baking, annealing, conditioning, upper body made up of mild steel sheet duly powder coated. Inner chamber and perforated trays made of stainless steel (SS-304).
- Space between inner chamber and outer wall is filled with high grade mineral wool for minimal heat dissipation.
- Bigger sized units mounted on caster wheels for easy portability.
- Door fitted with heavy duty hinges and door handle ensuring there are no leakages through the door gasket.
- Beaded heating elements are placed in ribs, at bottom and sides, for uniform heat distribution.
- Synthetic door gasket made of neoprene rubber is fitted to all units instead of asbestos.
- Air ventilators are also provided on the sides of the unit.
- To work on 220/230V AV, 50/60 Hz supply
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION INFORMATION:-
|Inner Dimensions (WxDxH)mm||300x300x300||355x355x355||455x455x455||455x455x605||605x605x605||605x455x910||605x605x910||600x900x900||900x900x900|
|Capacity||28 ltrs||45 ltrs||95 ltrs||125 ltrs||224 ltrs||252 ltrs||336 ltrs||500 ltrs||750 ltrs|
|Heater Load||0.50 KW||0.50 KW||1.00 KW||1.00 KW||1.50 KW||1.50 KW||1.50 KW||2.75KW||3.0 KW|
|No. of Shelves||2||2||2||2||3||3||3||3||3|
|Temperature Range||Ambient 50ºC to 70ºC|
|Type||Available with or without forced convection system|
|MOC (Outer)||Powder Coated Electro Galvanized Steel Sheet|
|MOC (Inner)||Galvanized Steel Sheet OR Stainless Steel Sheet (Option)|
|Temp. controller||Hydraulic type capillary thermostat|
|Temp. Display||Thru L-shape prismatic thermometer|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
- Microprocessor based PID Digital Temperature Indicator-Cum-Controller in lieu of hydraulic type capillary thermostat.
- Automatic Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature Indicator-Cum-Controller with Integrated timer once the set/desired valve is achieved the inbuilt Automatic Digital Minute Timer starts automatically. Once this set time period is over the heaters are switched “OFF” automatically and the unit sounds a Buzzer, thus alerting the user that process in complete.