- Heaters cover stand and carrier/bucket are made of Stainless Steel.
- Specially designed system for dry sterilization processes, the system is a triple walled unit with inner chamber, jacked and outer wall made of Stainless Steel.
- Lid made of thick Stainless Steel Plate is closed through a WING NUT CLOSING ARRANGEMENT.
- The chamber is leak proof and all joints are duly argon arc welded.
- Mounted on mild steel support legs.
- The system is supplied without basket and without dressing drum, however the same are available at extra cost.
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve, Manual Exhaust Valve, and Vacuum Breaker-cum-Purge Valve as a safety device and water level indicator.
- Drain Valve facilitates easy cleaning of the chamber.
- All internal joints are argon arc welded, ground and polished to give crevice free internals.
- Operating range from 15 to 20 psi pressure (adjustable).
- Industrial grade energy efficient heaters reduce power bills drastically.
- To work on 220/230Volts, 50/60 Hz AC supply.
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Height)||250×450mm||300×500mm|
|Dimensions of Basket (Dia x Height)||225×300mm||275×350mm|
|Capacity||22 ltrs||40 ltrs|
|Heater Load||2.0 KW||2.0 KW|
|Gasket||Made of Jointless Silicon Rubber|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 kgf /cm² (15 psi) at 121ºC|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf /cm² (30 psi)|
|Operating Pressure||From 15 to 20 psi (Adjustable)|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (External Wall)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (Top Lid)||Thick machined Stainless Steel plate|
|Basket||Made of Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
- Pressure Control Switch/Pressure Cut Off device.
- Low water Level Cut Off device for safety of heating element.
- Digital Temperature Indicator with RTD.
- Pedal lifting arrangement to cost extra.
- Solid state digital temperature indicator.
- Digital Pressure gauge with electronic transducer and syphon.
- Dressing Drums: These shallow sterilizers made of Stainless Steel for use with vertical sterilizers and autoclaves.