- The inner chamber, steam jacket, outer chamber and boiler are made of heavy gauge stainless steel with leak proof argon arc welding.
- Lid is made of thick machined Mild Steel plate lined with stainless steel from inside.
- The space between the outer chamber and steam jacket is filled with glass wool to minimize thermal losses.
- Hydraulically tested to withstand 2.5 times the working pressure.
- Steam boiler is fitted with water level indicator, pressure gauge, low water cut-off device and automatic pressure control device.
- Fitted with safety valve as a safety device.
- Drain valve is fitted at the side bottom for easy draining/cleaning.
- The unit is provided with a positive self-locking safety door which cannot be opened while the chamber is under pressure and disengages automatically when chamber is exhausted.
- This affords complete safety to the working personnel against explosive opening.
- Two separate valves are provided for evacuating steam from inner chamber and jackets as and when desired.
- The chamber discharge line is fitted with a moisture trap to absorb the condensate automatically thus preventing moistening of the loaded material to be sterilized.
- An automatic vacuum breaker is fitted to all units as a standard accessory, in order to break vacuum in case of steam condensation.
- The flanged immersion type heating element made from very high grade material provides fast formation of pressure in the system and are protected through a electric low water level cut-off device.
- All Sterilizers are provided with triple safety features, through a “PIEZOSTAT” (Automatic Pressure Control System) and a spring loaded safety valve fitted to the boiler/steam generator. The chamber is fitted with spring loaded safety valve and a dead weight release valve.
- Highly accurate temperature indicator is fitted for monitoring temperature.
- To work on 440Volts, 3phase, 50Hz AC supply.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION INFORMATION:-
|Inner Dimensions (WxHxD)||400×600 mm||400×1100 mm||500×900 mm||500×1200 mm|
|Capacity||88 ltrs||162 ltrs||165 ltrs||221 ltrs|
|Gasket||Made of Jointless Silicon Rubber|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 kgf /cm² (15 psi) at 121ºC|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf /cm² (30 psi)|
|Operating Pressure||From 15 to 20 psi (Adjustable)|
|Display||Dial Thermometer (Standard with the unit)|
|Exhaust of Pressure||Manual through a Multiport valve|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel ( SS-304 )|
|MOC (External Wall)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (Lid)||Made of thick machined Stainless Steel plate|
|MOC (Boiler)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Tubular Stand and Support Ring||Made of mild steel or stainless steel (as ordered)|
|Power Supply||440V AC, 3 Phase Supply|
- Digital Temperature Indicator can be supplied in lieu of dial thermometer.
- Microprocessor Based Semi-Automatic Digital Controller with AUTO-TIME CONTROL SYSTEM. After the set temperature is attained the timer starts automatically and on completion of set count down/up time the supply to heaters is cut-off and the system sounds a buzzer alerting user that the cycle is over.
- Digital Pressure Indicator displayed directly into the main control panel.
- Extra injector in addition to vacuum dry can be provided at an extra cost for better drying
- POP type safety valve in lieu of spring loaded safety valve at an extra cost
- Double door for any of the above models to cost extra.
There are no reviews yet.