- Suitable for vacuum Drying, baking, Conditioning, Curing, Out-gassing. Solids and Liquids, Vacuum Embedding, Moisture Testing, Plating, Aging Test.
- Microprocessor Controlled System Implementing Superior Temperature Accuracy.
- Superior Uniformity and stability.
- Very easy and convenient vacuuming and venting ports.
- Easy to read vacuum gauge.
- High Quality door sealing made of silicon.
- Highly safe Solid door of steel plate.
- Over Temperature Protection.
- Prevent oxidation, decarburization due to inert atmosphere.
- Heat Transfer from concealed heaters for temperature uniformity.
- Easy to use – sliding stainless steel shelf.
- User friendly round internal chamber made up of stainless steel (SS-304)
- Exterior construction of steel with heat cured epoxy powder coating.
- Sliding shelf made up of stainless steel (SS-304)
- MICROPROCESSOR BASED PID DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-cum-Controller with an-built Digital timer to control the temperature. Once the unit is switched ‘ON’ heating starts automatically and once the set/desired value is achieved the in-built AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER starts automatically. Once this set time period is over the heaters are switched “OFF” automatically and the unit sounds BUZER, thus alerting the user that process is complete.
- Vacuum Pump Oil free (for Oven of upto 28 Ltrs. Capacity)
- Digital vacuum Indicator with transducer
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION INFORMATION:-
|Internal Work Dimension(W x D x H) (mm)||300 X 300 mm||300 X 600 mm|
|Capacity||22 ltrs||44 ltrs|
|Temperature Range||Ambient +5ºC to 150ºC|
|MOC (Outer)||Powder Coated Electro Galvanized Steel Sheet|
|MOC (Inner)||Galvanized Steel Sheet OR Stainless Steel Sheet (Option)|
|Door Gasket||High Temperature Silicone Rubber|
|Valve||Two diaphragm valves for admission of inert gas/dry air etc.|
|Power Supply||220/230 or 400/430V, 3 Phase A.C. Supply|