- Low cost, fully equipped, all purpose laboratory ovens for sample drying, baking, annealing, conditioning, sterilizing, evaporating and dehydrating, and other general laboratory work.
- Fully factory tested
- Sturdy construction of PCGI (Powder coated Galvanized Steel).
- Damper controlled gravity air circulation
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel interior OR of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade) (Option)
- Primary hydraulic control thermostat sets desired oven temperature. Red pilot light indicates heater operation.
- Heat is transferred from the bottom up through the oven chamber by natural convection and exits through vent in the oven sides. Fresh air inlet damper at the oven bottom provides control of the amount of fresh air entering the oven.
- Synthetic door gasket made of neoprene on the double walled door.
- User oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
- Heating elements are placed at bottom.
- Space between inner chamber and outer wall is filled with high grade mineral wool for minimal heat dissipation.
- Door fitted with heavy duty hinges and door handle ensuring there are no leakages through the door gasket.
- To work on 220/230V AV, 50/60 Hz supply.
- Communication Port for PC Interface, complete with Communication cable.
- Profile Digital Microcontroller having total 160 steps (10 programmes of 16 steps each) with soft start, memory retention during power failure and programme repeat cycle in lieu of standard controller.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS INFORMATION:-
|Internal Work Dimension(W x D x H) (mm)||355x355x355||455x455x455||455x455x605||605x605x605||605x455x910||605x605x910|
|Capacity||45 ltrs||95 ltrs||125 ltrs||224 ltrs||252 ltrs||336 ltrs|
|No of Shelves||2||2||2||3||3||3|
|Temperature Range||50ºC to 300ºC ( +2ºC)|
|MOC (Outer)||Made of mild steel sheet duly powder coated.|
|MOC (Inner)||Stainless Steel Sheet (SS-304)|
|Temp. controller||Microprocessor based PID Digital Temperature Controller|
|Display||Digital LED with SV and PV display|
|Type||Available with forced convection system (standard feature).|
|Regulator||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|