FOOD SAFETY ON WHEELS – GENERAL FOOD TESTING FSSAI:-
Mobile Food Testing Lab
Asind mobile units are known as “Food Safety on Wheels.” Apart from performing simple tests for common adulterants in milk, water, edible oil, and other items of daily consumption, these mobile units (mobile food testing lab) would also be used to raise public awareness about food safety, hygiene, and promoting healthy eating habits, as well as to conduct training and qualification programs for food managers and supervisors in food industries, mainly petty food businesses. Furthermore, these mobile units would assist field functionaries in the states in expanding their outreach and conducting surveillance activities in remote areas.
The Fundamentals of Food Safety On Wheels:-
- Chemical Tolerance PVC/vinyl flooring
- Securing Equipment in a Vibration-Free Environment.
- Durable Construction
- Stainless Steel Laboratory Workbench
- Sink and water tank
- Units for Air Conditioning
- Pump for Eyewash
- Portable Generator Set that is Quiet
- PUF panel/Non-Halogenated Flame Retardant Polymer interpanel
- Dimensional Precision
- Technological Advancement
There are no reviews yet.