Asind mobile units are called “Food Safety on Wheels”. Apart from conducting simple tests for common adulterants in milk, water, edible oil and other items of food of daily consumption, these mobile units would also be used for awareness building around food safety, hygiene and promoting healthy eating habits in citizens at large and for conducting training and certification programme for food handlers and supervisors in food businesses, particularly petty food businesses. In addition, these mobile units would help the field functionaries in the States to enhance their outreach and conduct surveillance activities even in far-flung areas.
BASIC FEATURES OF FOOD SAFETY ON WHEELS:-
- Chemical Resistance Vinyl/PVC Flooring
- Safely Securing Equipments under a Vibration Free.
- Strong Construction
- SS Grade Laboratory Workbench
- Water tank and Sink
- Air Conditioner Units
- Eye Wash Pump
- Noiseless Portable Generator Set
- Inter Panel made of PUF panel/Non-Halogenated Flame Retardant Polymer
- Accurate Dimension
- Advanced Technology
There are no reviews yet.