- Chemical-resistant body.
- High performance centrifugal blower.
- Powder Coated MS / SS structure.
- Double wall construction.
- Easy to clean surfaces.
- Vertical or horizontal sliding sash.
- Proper lightening.
- Energy efficient.
- Double wall construction made of painted Stainless Steel as per requirement. The construction materials of our fume hoods are used as type 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Fume hood generally equipped with vertical sashes but as required horizontal sashes can be fixed. Tempered safety glass is used .These fume hoods have started / stop switches for whole the unit and a light on / off switch.
- Proper lightening is provided inside fume hood for comfort operation, bulb changing process is done from the hood exterior without major disassembly of the unit.
- Highly recommended for exhaust of toxic gases, acidic/alkaline fumes, chemical vapors, removable of odours etc. From the hood working area.
- These fume hoods are designed in both ducted and ductless pattern.
- Very useful for products and personal protection, reducing odour levels in laboratories and protect costly lab equipments.
- The front door moves vertically up and down with concealed counter balanced weight.
- Complete exhaust motor blower assembly generated a negative pressure inside the hood thus facilitating removal of all contaminants from the works area, into the atmosphere.
- The front facing panel is fitted with 15/5 Amp socket with switched for exhaust system and fluorescent light.
- To work on 220 / 230 volts A.C. Supply.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION INFORMATION:-
|Working Size (ft.)||4′ x 2′ x 2′||5′ x 2′ x 2′||6′ x 2′ x 2′||7′ x 3′ x 3′||8′ x 3′ x 3′|
|MOC||Epoxy Coated MS/ SS|
|Exhaust System||Motor Blower Assembly Covered with G.I Sheet|
|Door / Sash||Door vertical/horizontal sliding type|
|Glass Window||toughen glass, 5mm thickness|
|Electrical Fittings||Electrical Sockets & MCB Switch|
|Illumination||Fluorescent Lamp or UV Lamp|
|Power source||220 / 230 Volts|
There are no reviews yet.