- Better low speed stirring with even small liquid volume.
- Better quality motor for higher Torque at low speeds.
- Stirring accomplished by small Teflon coated magnetic paddle.
- Accurate speed control & Temperature control.
- Steel 304 grade Top housing.
- Better quality Kanthal heaters all fire proof wiring connection better durability.
- Designed to reduce the fumes entrance in the unit Body made of CRC sheet duly powder coated with top plate made of Stainless Steel.
- A heavy duty PMDC motor imparts a higher initial torque for smooth and vibration free start at lower speeds as well as at higher speeds.
- Variable Speed of upto 1200 RPM is controlled through a stepless speed controller.
- For heated magnetic stirrers the electrical/heat energy is controller through a simmerstat.
- To work on 220/230V AC supply.
(W x D x H)
|10″ x 12″ x 6″||16″ x 10″ x 6″||18″ x 10″ x 6″|
|Capacity||1 Liter||2 Liter||5 Liter|
|Temperature Controller||Controlled through Energy Regulator Or Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller|
|Temperature Range||From ambient to + 5oC to 300oC|
|Body Made||M.S. Sheet duly powder coated or Stainless Steel (SS 304)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5 oC|
|Top Plateform||Stainless Steel Plate (SS-304)|
There are no reviews yet.