- Forced convection system ensures good mixing, strong dispersion and maintains higher temperature uniformity inside the chamber.
- Most ideal for various experiments in microbiology, cell cultivation of animals and plants and food for various laboratories, industries, R & D labs etc.
- Low cost, fully equipped, all purpose laboratory ovens for sample drying, baking, annealing, conditioning, sterilizing, evaporating and dehydrating, and other general laboratory work.
- Fully factory tested
- Sturdy construction of PCGI (Powder coated Galvanized Steel).
- Damper controlled gravity air circulation
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel interior OR of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade) (Option)
- Primary hydraulic control thermostat sets desired oven temperature. Red pilot light indicates heater operation.
- Heat is transferred from the bottom up through the oven chamber by natural convection and exits through vent in the oven sides. Fresh air inlet damper at the oven bottom provides control of the amount of fresh air entering the oven.
- Synthetic door gasket made of neoprene on the double walled door.
- User oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
- Heating elements are placed at bottom.
- Space between inner chamber and outer wall is filled with high grade mineral wool for minimal heat dissipation.
- Door fitted with heavy duty hinges and door handle ensuring there are no leakages through the door gasket.
- To work on 220/230V AV, 50/60 Hz supply.
- Microprocessor based PID Digital Temperature Indicator-Cum-Controller in lieu of hydraulic type capillary thermostat.
- Automatic Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature Indicator-Cum-Controller with Integrated timer once the set/desired valve is achieved the inbuilt Automatic Digital Minute Timer starts automatically. Once this set time period is over the heaters are switched “OFF” automatically and the unit sounds a Buzzer, thus alerting the user that process in complete.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS INFORMATION:-
|Inner Dimensions (WxDxH)mm||300x300x300||355x355x355||455x455x455||455x455x605||605x605x605||605x455x910||605x605x910||600x900x900||900x900x900|
|Capacity||28 ltrs||45 ltrs||95 ltrs||125 ltrs||224 ltrs||252 ltrs||336 ltrs||500 ltrs||750 ltrs|
|Heater Load||0.75 KW||0.75 KW||1.50 KW||1.50 KW||2.25 KW||2.25 KW||2.25 KW||3.75KW||4.5 KW|
|No of Shelves||2||2||2||2||3||3||3||3||3|
|Temperature Range||50ºC to 250ºC|
|Type||Available with or without forced convection system|
|MOC (Outer)||Powder Coated Electro Galvanized Steel Sheet|
|MOC (Inner)||Galvanized Steel Sheet OR Stainless Steel Sheet (Option)|
|Temp. controller||Hydraulic type capillary thermostat|
|Thru prismatic thermometer|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
There are no reviews yet.