Petroleum Industries /Department Coal Industries/Department Educational Institute & Research Lab.
- Used for determination of combustion of heat of calorific value of the fuel & other organic material
- Designed as per specification of Institute of Petroleum BS 1016 standard IS No. 1350/1966
- Supplied complete with water jacket made of Brass/ S. Steel sheet duly nickled chromium plated with bakelite Lid
- S. Steel Bomb, Bomb Jacket, Water Colorimeter Vessel
- Motorised heavy duty stirrer for uniform Circulation
- Briquilt, Pellet Press heavy duty
- Firing unit with Illuminator
- Vibrator & Buzzer , spanners, magnified glass with nickled nichrome wire & Cotton reel
- Gas Releasing Valve, S. Steel crucible
- Benzoic Acid with known calorific value
- Full feature Digital Controller & Safety device
Oxygen Cylinder 9-47 ltrs capacity complete with dual stage regulator.