- Inner made of Stainless Steel and outer made of (mild steel) Electro galvanized steel Duly Powder Coated Sheet enamel painted.
- Heaters cover stand and bucket are made of Stainless Steel Sheet.
- Lid is made of Electro galvanized steel Duly Powder Coated plate lined with stainless steel from inside
- Supporting Ring & Legs are made of Electro galvanized steel Duly Powder Coated duly enamel painted.
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve, Manual Exhaust Valve and water level indicator.
- Drain Valve facilitates easy cleaning of the chamber.
- Operating range from 15 to 22 psi pressure. (adjustable)
- Gasket is made of neoprene.
- All internal joints are argon arc welded.
- Piezostat (Pressure Control Switch & Low water Level Cut Off system for general safety of the element are available at an extra cost. (OPTION)
- Operating range from 15psi to 20 psi pressure.
- To work on 220/230Volts, 50/60 Hz AC supply.
(Dia x Height)
|Dimensions of Basket (Dia x Height)||225×300mm||275×350mm||325×400mm||375×450mm||425×450mm||525×600mm|
|Capacity||22 ltrs||40 ltrs||50 ltrs||78 ltrs||98 ltrs||187 ltrs|
|Heater Load||2.0 KW||2.0 KW||3.0 KW||4.0 KW||4.0 KW||4.0+1.0 KW|
|Gasket||Made of neoprene rubber|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 kgf /cm² (15 psi) at 121ºC|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf /cm² (30 psi)|
|Operating Pressure||From 15 to 20 psi (Adjustable)|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (External Wall)||Electro galvanized steel Duly Powder Coated Sheet|
|MOC (Top Lid)||Electro galvanized steel Duly Powder Coated Plate lined with stainless steel from inside|
|Basket||Made of Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
- Digital ON/OFF timer with LED display
- Digital Temperature Indicator with RTD
- Semi-Automatic Digital Controller with AUTO-TIME CONTROL SYSTEM. After the set temperature is attained the timer starts automatically and on completion of set countdown/up time the supply to heaters is cut-off and the system sounds a buzzer alerting user that the cycle is over
- Digital Pressure Indicator displayed directly into the main control panel.