- Outer constructed in mild steel with epoxy powder coated.
- Inner surface : inner back wall & side wall made in stainless steel, grade S 304
- Working Surface: Autoclavable & removable stainless steel work surface for easy cleaning.
- Filter Type: HEPA filter with integral metal guards & frame gaskets.
- Supply of HEPA filter 99.997% at 0.3 micron.
- Primary Filter : Specially designed pre-filter to increase the life of HEPA Filter
- Ergonomic Tilt: Exceptionally comfortable 10 degergonomic design improves comfort, prevents user fatigue & promotes safe working techniques.
- Manual sliding sash door made up of imported polycarbonate sheet or toughened glass with sloping front for better access of samples
- Front sash door height can be easily adjusted as per required by end user.
- The transparent sash door maximizes light & visibility inside the cabinet, providing a bright & open working environment.
- The closing/opening of front door is integrated with the UV ON/OFF.
- The UV will automatically switch :OFF” when the sash door is opened & switch “ON” when door is closed to avoid accidental exposure of UV light to the operator.
- Air Velocity: 900ft/min ±10.Air Volume: 500 cfm & above
- UV light programming : Availabe with timer
- Utra violet tube light: Germicidal i.e. 254 nm
- Electrical socket : Internal socket inside the chamber 5/15 amp.
- Illumination of working surface: Florescent tube light (intensity>600 lux) provides excellent illumination for work surface & reduces operator fatigue. Fluorescent tube light inset behind front control panel.
- LCD Screen Display: Digital Microprocessor controlled for operating fluorescent, UV light & blower with audio and visual alarm for HEPA filters life. And also for static pressure measurement of HEPA filter.
- Conveniently located display on outside of the laminar air flow for easy use & also easy to reach.
- Sleep Mode operation: Automatically blower speed reduced upto 30% this will help to save energyenergy as well as help to maintain sterile work area during biosafety cabinet is not in operation.
- Intelligence alarm system: Safety purpose audio & visual alarm for air fluctuation and for life of the HEPA filter and UV light.
- Working Noise level: Low/should be <65 dB
- Electronic/Electrical Panel: From clean chamber to give better contamination free results.
- Electrical safety: Electrical component used are standard for better electrical safety for the operator.
- Arm Rest bar: To avoid contamination from outside to inside contamination & for easy working with comfort. Secure & comfortable armrests enhance your comfort during extended work sessions.
- Drainage port: Provide beneath work surface to facilities easy & better cleaning of the interior & handling of spillage inside the chamber
- Blower-Motor Assembly: Dynamically & statistically balanced aluminium centrifugal impeller driven by single phase, 1400 rpm motor double inlet blower fitted in such a way to reduces vibration & noise. Blower is positioned in such a way that to create an even filter loading, it help stop ro long the life of HEPA filters. Provide uniform air flow by adjusting working voltage of fan.
TECHNICAL PARAMETER :
|Internal Work Dimension
(L x D x H) (mm)
|1200 x 600 x 600(4’x2’x2’)|
|No. of Hepa Filter||1|
|Pre – Filter||1|
|Motor & Blower||1|
|No. of Fluorescent Tube||1|
|No. of UV Tube||1|
|Cabinet||Outer (Power Coated)/ PCGI Inner Stainless Steel
|Work Table||Stainless Steel (SS- 304 grade)|
|Main filter||HEPA filter (99.97 % efficient at 0.3 micro particle)|
|Pre-filter||High efficiency prefilter|
|Illumination||Florescent lamp 40W|
|Sterilizing||UV Germicidal Tube|
|Front Door||Made of plexi glass|
|Power Supply||220-230V AC, 50/60 hz power supply|