The Powder Containment Booth offers first class operator protection from both Powders and Particulate. Powder Containment Booths are machines that are primarily being used for controlling the hazardous emissions of dust, powders, or vapours during the process of drum tipping, dispensing, bag dispensing, or blend mixing, and in all these processes there is no risk involved in the same. It is a Clean Room Equipment which is incorporated with a versatile air handling system that let’s the user configure the working space and maintains the cleanliness levels to class 100. These machines are manufactured using high grade material and are high on utility as well as quality standards. . The downdraught prevents airborne dusts caused by weighing and dispensing operations rising into the operator’s breathing zone. The air forced downwards is extracted at low level into the booth’s filtration system where dust particles are contained at each level of filtration prior to being re-circulated back into the booths” air stream. Dust particle available is being filtered at three levels of filtration prior to being circulated back to the booths air stream. For filling, refilling, weighing & sampling of Raw material & Components.
- Triple Stage filtration
- Hygieno brand pre filter
- HEPA Filter – Supply (99.999% down to 0.3 micron)
- INTERMEDIATE FILTER – Supply / Exhaust (95% down to 3 micron)
- SS 304 Double walled Side Panels
- Differential Pressure Gauge : 2 Nos to monitor pressure drop across two stages of filters.
- On / Off Switch for Motor
- 5/15 Amp Switch Socket for external equipment
- Fluorescent Light
- Alarm for blower tripping with Fault Acknowledgement & Reset Switch
- Power Supply – 230V AC 1-Ø 50H
- Noise Level – less than 65 decibel
- Air balancing – 90% Re circulation and 10% exhaust
- Air Velocity – 0.35-0.65m/s, adjustable