- Air shower is specially enclosed outer chamber which are cooperated as entry way of other controlled environments reduce particle contamination.
- Air shower utilizes high pressure, HEPA filter or ULPA filtered air to remove dust, fibrous lint containments from personal or object surfaces.
- The force full cleaning of surfaces pair to entering clean environment s reduces the number of airborne particles.
- they act as entry systems that decontaminate personnel before entering into clean environment.
- Air shower are typically placed between sowing area and clean room after workers done appropriate grab & personal protective equipments they enter the shower so that the pressurized air nozzles remove only residual particles from coveralls.
- Once the program cycle is completed, user exits out through a second door, into clean room.
- Rust free construction for longer life
- Manual and automatic control systems
- Can be designed in various configurations
- Washable pre-filters
- Easy to install and operate
- High efficiency statically & dynamically balanced motor blower assembly.
- Highly effective HEPA filtered air having cleanliness level as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with HOT DOP retaining air borne particles of size 0.3 micron
- Pre filter installed before HEPA filter to extended life of HEPA filter.
- Advance Microprocessor Control System.
- It is made up of Stainless Steel SS-304 and is designed with a heavy and rigid structure to provide enhanced life of the Equipment.
|External Dimension (feet)
|4 x 3 x 7||5 x 3 x 7||5 x 4 x 7||5 x 5 x 7||6 x 6 x 7|
|Internal Dimension (feet)
|3 x 2.5 x 6||4 x 2.5 x 6||4 x 3.5 x 6||4 x 4x 6||4.5 x 4.5 x 6|
|Nozzles||SS nozzles 6, 12 or more|
|Air Shower Time||0 ~ 120 seconds Adjustable|
|Wind Speed||18~22 m/s|
|Power||440V AC, 3 Phase, 50 Hz|
|Filter Efficiency||99.99 %|
|Cleanliness Level||Class 100|
|Noise level||Less than 60 db|
|Shower jet velocity||More than 20m/s|
|Door||Aluminum fabricated with safety glass and electromagnetic locks|
|Construction||Aluminum / Powder coated MS / 304 – 316 Stainless steel|
|Standard fittings||– Fluorescent light
– Pre-filter (washable)
– HEPA filter
– Nozzle (Fixed or Adjustable)
– Emergency stop buttons (both sides)
– Blower motor assembly
– infrared sensor door
– PLC controller
– ULPA filter
|Nozzle position||Left , right , top|