- Tissue culture racks are very useful for various types of tissue culture plants and other tissue culture work in tissue culture room.
- Each rack of size 48″x12″ (depth) is covered with thick unbreakable plexi glass / sunmica paste durable board. Which are terminated and insect proof fire and weather resistant. Distance between each rack is 15″
- Minimum heating effect/heat dissipation.
- No Flickering effect.
- Tissue Culture Racks are made of tubular mild steel pipes flawlessly constructed duly painted/powder coated for longer life so as to provide the structure due protection from issues like corrosion for durability.
- Four 40-watt fluorescent light (With Electronic Ballast).
- 4×25 Watt incandescent lamps in each shelf with switching arrangement.
- UV Germicidal Light is fitted inside the rack / work area.
- All fluorescent tubes chocks and ultra violet germicidal tube chocks are fitted outside of rack. If desired to avoid heat dissipation inside the rack.
- Fitted with 0-24 Hours Digital Timers.
- All control panels are fitted tops of tissue culture racks. On/Off switch of fluorescent tubes and UV tubes. All control panels are fitted separately in each rack with indicator light.
- The whole rack is provided with four nos. castor wheels at the bottom for easy mobility to any place.
SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION:-
|No. of Shelves
|No. of Florescent tube
|No. of U.V Light
|Unit of Four Shelves
|Unit of Five Shelves
|Unit of Six Shelves